Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Seville
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After the show you'll continue by bus to El Puerto de Santa Maria, where you'll have free time for lunch (additional cost). Later, join a boat trip (or coach, subject to sea conditions) from Puerto de Santa Maria to Cadiz, the oldest populated city in Europe. You'll take a panoramic bus tour of this ancient town before returning to Seville by coach.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Jill L H, December 2014
Well this was the best experience of my stay . Our guide was very knowledgeable and spoke perfect English. The whole day ran smoothly, the horses were beautiful just ap shame we could not take phtograghs, even after the show. Enjoyed the whole day immensely , thank you
Reviewed by: Suzanne B, December 2014
The guide was very knowledgable and very personable. Perfect itinerary led by a perfect guide and driver. Especially liked that it was a small bus with only a few fellow travelers.