Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Seville
Book and Travel before August 31, 2014 and save 10%
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After the show you'll continue by bus to El Puerto de Santa Maria, where you'll have free time for lunch (additional cost). Later, join a boat trip (or coach, subject to sea conditions) from Puerto de Santa Maria to Cadiz, the oldest populated city in Europe. You'll take a panoramic bus tour of this ancient town before returning to Seville by coach.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Iris C, June 2013
Marvellous trip. The tour guide was enthusiastic and cheerful.
Reviewed by: Jay W. M, June 2013
This was a wonderful full-day trip and we enjoyed every minute of it!! The sherry tasting and tour was great, and being horse people, we were thrilled to watch the equestrian show in Jerez. Everyone on our bus agreed to forgo the boat ride to Cadiz, thankfully, and so we went by bus and had lots of time there for a lunch and sightseeing. We were lucky enough to have the most remarkable young woman for a guide - Melissa, whose bubbly personality and wonderful commentary lasted the whole trip and each and every one of us on the bus hugged her when it was over! She is truly a remarkable person and she made this trip one of the best we had on our trip to Spain.