Cordoba Day Trip from Seville Including Skip-the-Line Entrance to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With your skip-the-line ticket, continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar in the Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets lined with flowers and white-washed houses. Visit Cordoba Synagogue; see the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century; and walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores, which still upholds Cordoba’s traditional way of life from long ago.
Then, your guide will bring you to the city center, where you’ll have free time to shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense). On the way back to your hotel, stop at a nice break area to enjoy some coffee and other refreshments (own expense).
Optional Carmona Tour:
You have the option to take a walking tour of the beautiful city of Carmona, located strategically on a hill offering breathtaking panoramic views. Follow your guide through charming streets to several important monuments, like the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. End your tour by catching gorgeous views of the city.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am from central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cordoba Day Trip
Cordoba day trip
USD $96.08Pricing details
Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip
Cordoba day trip including Carmona guided tour
USD $108.51Pricing details
Cordoba Day Trip from Seville including Skip-the-Line tickets to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Carmona walking tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
Reviewed by: Tonia R, October 2015
This was a very educational tour.Love walking thru the corridor and shopping.It was absolutely beautiful to see and hear the history of Córdoba. The Mosque was something to definitely see while in Spain. We purchased the Carmona tour but this was cancelled. Still a great time.
Reviewed by: Brenda D, October 2015
Excellent tour. The guide in Cordoba was extremely knowledgable. Appreciated the free time to wonder the streets, have lunch, cross the bridge, visit the Spanish Inquisition Museum etc. Glad we didn't take up the optional tour but instead had a quiet drink and a walk around the streets on our own. Those who did that bit of the trip said they wished they'd done as we did so obviously didn't miss anything much.