Cordoba Day Trip from Seville Including Skip-the-Line Entrance to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona
Book and travel by August 31, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With your skip-the-line ticket, continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar in the Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets lined with flowers and white-washed houses. Visit Cordoba Synagogue; see the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century; and walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores, which still upholds Cordoba’s traditional way of life from long ago.
Then, your guide will bring you to the city center, where you’ll have free time to shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense). On the way back to your hotel, stop at a nice break area to enjoy some coffee and other refreshments (own expense).
Optional Carmona Tour:
You have the option to take a walking tour of the beautiful city of Carmona, located strategically on a hill offering breathtaking panoramic views. Follow your guide through charming streets to several important monuments, like the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. End your tour by catching gorgeous views of the city.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am from central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cordoba Day Trip
Cordoba day trip
USD $89.52Pricing details
Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip
Cordoba day trip including Carmona guided tour
USD $101.11Pricing details
Cordoba Day Trip from Seville including Skip-the-Line tickets to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Carmona walking tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
Reviewed by: sen.pradipta, July 2015
There can never be enough time for seeing a historical monument like this. The guide did a marvellous job in taking us through different periods of history inside the mosque. Carmona can be totally avoided and that would give the visitors more time to browse through the town.
Reviewed by: grc_hidajat, June 2015
A must have visit when you travel to Andalusia. Excellent mezquita, walk around Jewish quater, visit the christian palace. The Architecture in Cordoba mezquita is really beautiful and breath taking. Our tour leader is excellent too, Alicia and the driver Manuel?. Visit to Carmona is recommended, a small, unique roman city. The tour agent is professional, value for money. Excellent!