Sedona Helicopter Tour: Iconic Formations of Red Rock Country
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Next, your aerial tour takes you to the Three Nuns rock formation, which stands guard by the Chapel of the Holy Cross. This remarkable church rises 250 feet (76 meters) out of a massive red rock but blends in with its surroundings, appearing as a natural formation.
Then, soar past Snoopy Rock, which resembles the lovable Peanuts character, before continuing to Schnebly Hill Road toward Wilson Mountain, where Steamboat Rock sits. As you fly to Sterling Pass, be sure to watch for native wildlife such as elk, deer and wild javelinas among the rugged Red Rock Country landscape.
Before heading back, see if you can spot the Secret Canyon, located within the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness. Then see Bear Mountain, Red Canyon and Boynton Canyon, and admire the ancient cliff dwellings of the Sinaguan people, who lived in the area from 500 AD to 1425 AD.
After your thrilling ride, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Helicopter tour departs between 9am and 12pm
Helicopter tour departs between 12pm and 5pm
Highlights of Sedona Helicopter Tour
- 35-minute helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Facility fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 2 years are considered ‘lap children;’ they must have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- There is a maximum of 4 people per helicopter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: BETTY P, June 2013
The helicopter flight was great. The pilot was very Down to earth and competent. I am afraid of heights but the flight was smooth and comfortable and that fear did not surface because of the magnificent views. Thank you for a very special experience
Reviewed by: Alison M, December 2012
We had a wonderful experience. John welcomed us at the airport (he has terrific customer service skills) and Bill the pilot provided a trip to remember. If you are in Sedona see it through the air. It is worth the money.