Mountains and Canyons Biplane Tour from Sedona
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Scenic air tour
Enjoy views of Bear Wallow Canyon, Broken Arrow Trail -- a popular hiking destination -- and fly over famous rock formations like Cathedral Rock, The Fin, Submarine Rock and Bell Rock. Ever wonder how these formations got their names? They resemble exactly what you’d think! See the lifelike Three Nuns, who pray outside of the Chapel of the Holy Cross.
Soar over Mt Wilson, one of the tallest mountains in Sedona at 7,122 feet (2,171 meters). Hear the story behind this towering natural wonder, who takes its name from Richard Wilson, a bear hunter who was killed by a grizzly bear here in 1885. When his body was found, the mountain and Wilson Canyon was named after him.
After your scenic biplane ride, you’ll be taken back to your Sedona hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning departure between 9am and 12pm
Afternoon departure between 12pm and 5pm
Mystic Canyon Biplane Tour
- 30-minute biplane tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Facility fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3
days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Biplanes can only accommodate 2 passengers, you will need to make separate bookings if booking more than 2 passengers
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to participate