Classic Biplane Tour of Sedona
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic air tour
See Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte before traveling through beautiful Munds Canyon, and enjoy aerial views of Thunder Mountain and Red Canyon.
You’ll also discover the Devil's Kitchen sinkhole. Learn how in the early 1880s farmers felt the earth shake and rumble and then saw huge red dust clouds taking over the sky. Upon investigating, they found a conspicuous opening in a rock ledge above the valley floor, and dubbed it Devil's Kitchen.
After your scenic biplane flight, you’ll return to your Sedona hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning departure between 9am and 12pm
Afternoon departure between 12pm and 5pm
Classic Biplane Tour
- 20-minute biplane tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Facility fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3
days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Biplanes can only accommodate 2 passengers, you will need to make separate bookings if booking more than 2 passengers
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to participate