2-Day Semi-Guided Tour of Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
After your semi-guided tour, enjoy free time to further explore Yosemite at your own pace. There are numerous activities for all interests - go rafting down the Merced River, learn rock climbing on Yosemite's beautiful granite cliffs or simply relax on an open tram tour of Yosemite Valley. Then, when the tour buses depart for the evening, you can sit back, relax and watch the sun set over Yosemite.
Choose from 3 different styles of accommodation to suit your budget for your overnight stay in Yosemite. Stay inside the park at Curry Village in a tent cabin, settle in at the comfortable Yosemite View Lodge or enjoy modern conveniences and a great scenic location at Yosemite Park Lodge.
On day 2, after having enjoyed a morning of free time, rejoin your tour group for the afternoon’s guided tour. You’ll be departing Yosemite in the late afternoon, arriving back in San Francisco by nightfall. Drop off at your San Francisco hotel is included.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tent Cabin Inside Park
Located in Curry Village inside Yosemite National Park, short distance to restaurants and shops. Each tent sleeps up to 5 guests. Meals not included.
USD $362.00Pricing details
Lodge Outside Park
Located at entrance to Yosemite National Park (outside the park). Rooms include television and air-conditioning. Meals not included.
USD $363.00Pricing details
Hotel Lodge Inside Park
Located only minutes from Yosemite Falls inside Yosemite National Park. Rooms include wireless internet, television and air-conditioning. Meals not included.
USD $395.00Pricing details
Yosemite National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Activities at Yosemite National Park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Customers are allowed up to 2 items (i.e. 1 personal item + 1 carry-on) per passenger allowed free of charge. Maximum carry-on size is 24"x16"x10" (60cm x 40cm x 58cm). Additional items and oversized luggage is subject to an additional charge, payable direct on your date of travel
- Vehicles accommodate up to 36 passengers
- Please note: the Tent Cabin Inside the Park is unavailable from November 1 to March 31 due to inclement weather
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Free shuttle service inside Yosemite to facilitate movement throughout the park
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed.
Reviewed by: CATHERINE P, September 2012
Would do this tour again but stay longer. Yosemite is a beautiful place to visit and at your own pace.
Reviewed by: Robyn S, December 2012
We really liked our Yosemite trip and ANDY ,our leader was interesting, helpful and genuine. You could tell he genuinely liked his job. We enjoyed our overnight stay, but unfortunately it rained and rained. Would certainly recommend Viator to anyone, and we would certainly use Viator again.