Select a datex
Calling all adventurers and independent travelers! Maximize your visit to Yosemite with an overnight stay on this comprehensive 2-day tour from San Francisco. Get your bearings on a guided tour through California’s most famous national parks, then enjoy plenty of free time at Yosemite to pursue your own interests at your own pace. With a choice of 3 styles of accommodation, you can spend two days exploring El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and more.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
Your 2-day Yosemite tour begins with a scenic drive from San Francisco, passing through San Joaquin Valley along the way. On arrival at Yosemite National Park, your guided tour visits famous landmarks including El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and the Tunnel View. In addition to offering amazing scenery, Yosemite is one of the first wilderness park in the USA and home to diverse wildlife such as golden eagles, black-tailed deers, marmots and even black bears – hopefully you'll be lucky enough to spot them during your visit.
After your semi-guided tour, enjoy free time to further explore Yosemite at your own pace. There are numerous activities for all interests - go rafting down the Merced River, learn rock climbing on Yosemite's beautiful granite cliffs or simply relax on an open tram tour of Yosemite Valley. Then, when the tour buses depart for the evening, you can sit back, relax and watch the sun set over Yosemite.
Choose from 3 different styles of accommodation to suit your budget for your overnight stay in Yosemite. Stay inside the park at Curry Village in a tent cabin, settle in at the comfortable Yosemite View Lodge or enjoy modern conveniences and a great scenic location at Yosemite Park Lodge.
On day 2, after having enjoyed a morning of free time, rejoin your tour group for the afternoon’s guided tour. You’ll be departing Yosemite in the late afternoon, arriving back in San Francisco by nightfall. Drop off at your San Francisco hotel is included.
Yosemite National Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:San Francisco hotels
- Hotel pickup commences at approximately 6am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point on Day 2 at approximately 9pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Located in Curry Village inside Yosemite National Park, short distance to restaurants and shops. Each tent sleeps up to 5 guests. Meals not included.
Located at entrance to Yosemite National Park (outside the park). Rooms include television and air-conditioning. Meals not included.
Located only minutes from Yosemite Falls inside Yosemite National Park. Rooms include wireless internet, television and air-conditioning. Meals not included.
Yosemite National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Activities at Yosemite National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Customers are allowed up to 2 items (i.e. 1 personal item + 1 carry-on) per passenger allowed free of charge. Maximum carry-on size is 24"x16"x10" (60cm x 40cm x 58cm). Additional items and oversized luggage is subject to an additional charge, payable direct on your date of travel
- Vehicles accommodate up to 36 passengers
- Please note: the Tent Cabin Inside the Park is unavailable from November 1 to March 31 due to inclement weather
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Free shuttle service inside Yosemite to facilitate movement throughout the park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.