Reykjavik Sightseeing Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Visit the presidential residence at Bessastadir, built between 1761 and 1766 and home to Iceland's president. You’ll also stop in the town of Hafnarfjordur, famous for having one of the largest settlements of elves and other mystical beings known as the "hidden folk." You will also visit the old fishing harbor and when possible, the famous fish market.
In Reykjavik you'll go to the Perlan building, which was built on water tanks that hold the city's hot water supply. Here you can enjoy the spectacular view over Reykjavik and its surroundings from Perlan’s top-floor revolving restaurant.
Explore Hofdi House in northern Reykjavik, where the all-important summit between President Ronald Reagan and Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986. You will also visit Hallgrimskirkja (the largest church in Iceland and one of its tallest structures), the University of Iceland area and the old town center, where the Icelandic parliament Althingi and the town hall are situated.
End your day with a tour of the sports and recreation center in Laugardalur, where you’ll find a geothermal outdoor swimming pool and sculptures crafted by Asmundur Sveinsson.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to geothermal pools and baths
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Astrid H, November 2015
Guide was very informative and the tour is well worth it
Reviewed by: Diane S, November 2015
We had a very friendly informative driver. Saw some lovely little villages and event met the president of Iceland's dog!!!