Best Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
Familiarize yourself with the island of Phuket on a half day guided coach tour. Take in the islands natural beauty as you drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai beaches. Each beach offering a different type of holiday experience. Photo opportunities are included at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred buddhist temple of Phuket 'Wat Chalong'.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino-Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point at approximately 12:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
Reviewed by: William S, June 2015
So worth it. Best bargain so far
Reviewed by: MICHELLE R, May 2015
This tour is indeed Highly Recommended by me and my travel companion. We were able to go around the Island and see the significant sights and even visit the historical places located in the area. We also had an accommodating tour guide. So yeah, it's a worthy tour to take.