Select a datex
A fabulous tour from Perth for nature lovers, experience scenic motoring through Western Australia's south west and a walk through the canopy of towering old growth forest.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Travelling south through the Blackwood River Valley your first stop is Donnybrook, also known as 'Apple Town" for its famous apples and stone fruit orchards.
After Donnybrook, travel through Western Australia's old growth forest to see the 51 meter Diamond Tree bush fire watch tower. Climb the Diamond Tree if you dare, or simply enjoy a picnic lunch in a tranquil bush setting.
Next you'll visit the Valley of the Giants "Tree Top Walk", a 600m long elevated walkway through the forest canopy reaching up to 40 meter above ground. On the ground walk through the Ancient Empire of wide girth Tingle Trees 5m in diameter. Visit William Bay and Denmark before returning to Perth, approximately 10.30 pm following an en route dinner stop (own expense) at Kodja Place Visitor Centre.
Special Offer! - Save 10% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel from May 01 until July 31, 2014. Book Now! - Book Now!
Perth, Valley of the Giants
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Perth hotels
Barrack Street Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Tour concludes at original point of departure at 10:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valley of the Giants and Tree Top walk day tour from Perth with lunch
Walk among the tree tops at Valley of the Giants
- Lunch - Western or Eastern boxed lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise at time of booking your lunch option of either a western or Eastern boxed lunch
- Please bring sun protection, camera and comfortable walking shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.