Select a datex
Discover the beauty, charm and heritage of the Swan Valley on this half day tour. Visit local vineyards and sample the local drop, get up close to native wildlife at the Caversham Wildlife Park and see where the country comes to town with a whip cracking and sheep shearing show. All this and more, just minutes away from Perth’s doorstep.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
As Perth’s premium food and wine destination, the Swan Valley is a paradise for foodies. Local artisans producing everything from cheese, honey and chocolate sit side by side the oldest wine growing region in Australia. Sample the local drop with visits to a vineyard for wine tasting and a local chocolate producer to indulge in some melt in the mouth chocolate.
Caversham Wildlife Park is home to more than 2000 animals, birds and reptiles, housed in a walk-through environment. Get up close and have your picture taken next to the koalas and kangaroos and then have a go at whip cracking and sheep shearing. The day ends with a visit to the Burswood Resort and Casino where you can try your luck on the tables.
See a Koala at Caversham Wildlife Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Barrack St Jetty
Tour concludes at original point of departure at approximately 5:30pm
Guests can choose to conclude at the Burswood Resort and Casino
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half-Day Swan Valley, Wildlife, Wine and Chocolate Tour
Red Grape, Swan Valley
- Chocolate tastingat the Margaret River Chocolate Factory
- Wine tastingat a local vineyard
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No return transfers are included if you choose to finish your tour at the Burswood Resort and Casino
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.