Meet a local chef and learn how to cook a three-course Parisian banquet in a private apartment, right in the heart of Paris! Numbers for this small-group Paris cooking class are limited to a maximum of 8 people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable French cuisine and food expert.
You can also choose to take a guided tour of the local markets in Paris, a unique opportunity to meet local butchers, bakers, and farmers selling vegetables from their gardens. On the market tour you will learn how to find and select the highest-quality ingredients and how to barter to get the best price. Along the way you will purchase fresh ingredients for your lunch before returning to the kitchen. Then it’s time to start cooking!
Alternatively you can skip the market tour and dive straight into this Paris cooking class. Whether you're a cooking enthusiast or a novice, this half-day Paris cooking class is a true hands-on experience: you will prepare a delicious lunch - including entree, main course and dessert - from beginning to end. Best of all, when you return home, you can wow friends and family with your Parisian recipes and cooking skills.
And at the end of your lesson your reward is the delicious lunch you have prepared accompanied by a glass of well-earned wine.
Cooking Class in Paris and Market tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Learn how to cook in a private apartment in the center of Paris
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour cooking lesson in central Paris, cooking a delicious three-course meal. Departing at 10:45am.
4.5-hour cooking lesson and market tour in central Paris, cooking a delicious three-course meal. Departing at 09:15am.
Small-Group French Cooking Class in Paris
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market (if option selected)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within X days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tarama soufflé - Duck magret with bigarade dressing - Orange cake with olive oil and saffron
- Cereal pancake and mushroms fricassee with nut oil - Cod mouclade with lemon liqueur - Ice cream with soft white cheese
- Chicory cream - Old-style blanquette - Chocolate fondant
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.