Select a datex
On this 2-day Miami South Beach adventure, take a thrilling airboat tour through the Florida Everglades, enjoy free time to shop at Bayside Marketplace, and stay overnight in the heart of the Art Deco District, featuring a slew of restaurants, shops, museums, nightclubs and beaches at your fingertips. Upgrade to enjoy a dolphin swim with marine experts in Key Largo!
Day 1: Orlando -- Miami
Next stop is Bayside Marketplace, a shopping complex where you'll have free time to peruse the numerous specialty and name-brand stores. This complex is also home to a variety of restaurants, live entertainment and sightseeing tour options, and offers breathtaking views of the Miami skyline.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Selected meeting points in Orlando
- Between 6:15am and 7am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-day Miami South Beach tour from Orlando
2-day Miami South Beach tour from Orlando, includes a 1.5-hour dolphin experience with marine experts. Dolphin interaction lasts 20-30 minutes.
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure
- Overnight accommodation
- Round-trip coach transport
- Florida Everglades airboat tour
- Reptile show
- Dolphin encounter (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities in South Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking required. For individual travelers, an additional payment of USD $75 is required and is payable directly upon pick-up.
- Each room features 2 double beds. Rooms will be allocated based on the number of passengers in the booking, with a maximum of 4 people per room. If multiple rooms are requested (e.g. a party of 4 requests 2 rooms), separate bookings must be made.
- Children ages 3 - 6 may not take part in the dolphin encounter
- Dolphin encounter participants ages 13 to 17 years require an adult/guardian 18 years or older
- For handicapped passengers or those with disabilities, please note in Special Requirements section at check-out so that you may be accommodated appropriately.
- Dolphin swim participants are required to pay a $24 fee on the morning of departure to the tour operator.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.