Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am pickup outside the Naples train station, on the left of the Star Hotel Terminus. The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
10:15am pickup from your Naples hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Crater of Mt Vesuvius, Italy
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Pompeii (11 euro) and Mt. Vesuvius (10 euro)
- Pizza with drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking shoes and a coat are recommended when climbing Vesuvius
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Kari D, August 2014
I was a little nervous about this trip, as some of the reviews were not so good. The tour company picked us up right on time and we headed to Pompei. The group was pretty large, so that was the biggest problem for us. Lunch was good (pizza) and then we headed for Mt Vesuvius. The road there is long and winding, which was kind of a neat ride. Once there, the time we had to hike to the top and get back down was maybe a little short - we had to keep a pretty good pace going up the dusty gravel path and we left almost as soon as we got down. Make sure you wear sturdy closed-toe shoes and they will get dirty! (I know the thing says "comfortable walking shoes," but this probably needed more than that. Overall, a good trip.
Reviewed by: dscaglia, August 2014
The tour met my expectations, we were able to see all we wanted and walk up the Vesuvius as plant. punctual to pick up and drop off us in meeting point, i would recommend this tour to friends in the future.