Coast your way through Italy's economic hub and fashion capital on a guided Segway Tour through the streets of Milan.
From Sempione Park, you'll glide to Sforzesco Castle and Cathedral Square to admire the gallery dedicated to Vittorio Emanuel II, King of Italy. Photo stops are encouraged so keep your camera handy as you pass through Parco Sempione, Via Dante, Piazza Duomo and Piazza dei Mercanti.
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your English-speaking guide will lead you through a 30-minute session (approx.), designed to get you accustomed with riding a Segway.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over twelve years of age - so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
Special Offer! - Book and travel before May 31, 2013, and save 10% on the recommended retail price. - Book Now!
Milan Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Via dei Chiostri corner with Via Ancona, Milan. About 5 minutes’ walk from Lanza - Brera Underground Station.
The meeting place is easy to locate and your guide will be waiting for you.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 4pm. Available May to September only
Milan Segway Tour
- Segway tour with audio-guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Tour leader
- Headphones so you can comfortably listen to your audio guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 years and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Itinerary:1. Parco Sempione
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.