Milan Segway Tour
Book by June 15, 2015 and save 10% compared to the local supplier's prices!
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your guide will lead you through an approximately 30-minute orientation session to get you accustomed to riding one of these two-wheeled, electric self-balancing vehicles.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over 12 years of age, so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
USD $74.78Pricing details
Departs at 4:30pm. Available June to September only
USD $74.78Pricing details
Explore Milan with ease on a fun Segway Tour
- Local guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of supplied helmet
- Headphones to hear guide clearly
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone of 12 years of age and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Those aged under 16 must be minimum of 140 cm (4,6 ft) in height and weigh over 40 kilos (90 pounds)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
Reviewed by: Vicki N, May 2015
Alessandro our tour guide was most informative and responsive to our questions and needs. Great fun and excellent introduction to Milan. Highly recommend this experience.
Reviewed by: Julie G, May 2015
What a superb trip! Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and you can cover so much distance on a Segway. Our tour leader Veronica was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout. It gets a bit hairy through the crowds every now and again, but in wider streets and the castle grounds it's superb. Segway's always cause attention so it's not for the shy and retiring. However it is for the fun lover, the well co-ordinated and those thirsty for knowledge!