Entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' plus Milan Walking Tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by an art historian
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance ticket to The Last Supper
- Headphones (depending on number of participants)
- Entrance ticket to Leonardo 3 Exhibition
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inside the The Last Supper hall it is strictly forbidden to take photos and to use mobile phones
- Santa Maria delle Grazie is a place of worship, hence appropriate attire is expected
Reviewed by: Gregg S, June 2015
Very well done. The guide was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. A lot of walking, but well worth it.
Reviewed by: Charles C, June 2015
We very much enjoyed this walking tour of Milan and visit to the Last Supper. The guide, who was born in Milan, was very knowledgeable and engaging. The tour used small radios with an earbud, which made it very easy to hear the guide, even when you were at the back of the group. Highly recommended!