Entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' in Milan Plus Interactive Workshop
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by an art historian
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
For a detailed map of the departure meeting point, please click 'View Additional Information'.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note that from September 1, 2014 the departure time is 4pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Professional art historian guide
- Interactive learning session
- Entrance ticket to The Last Supper
- Headsets (depending on number of participants)
- 40-minute walking tour through Milan to the Last Supper Site (from September 1, 2014 only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inside the The Last Supper hall it is strictly forbidden to take photos and to use mobile phones
- Santa Maria delle Grazie is a place of worship, hence appropriate attire is expected
Reviewed by: Anna C, August 2014
Great fun and we learnt a lot too, definitely a must if you are going to see the last supper.
Reviewed by: Mihai N, August 2014
Very good explanation and details.