Entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' in Milan Plus Interactive Workshop
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by an art historian
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
For a detailed map of the departure meeting point, please click 'View Additional Information'.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note that from September 1, 2014 the departure time is 4pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Professional art historian guide
- Interactive learning session
- Entrance ticket to The Last Supper
- Headsets (depending on number of participants)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inside the The Last Supper hall it is strictly forbidden to take photos and to use mobile phones
- Santa Maria delle Grazie is a place of worship, hence appropriate attire is expected
Reviewed by: Janice T, June 2014
Loved the art historian teaching, slide show and the role play. Very creative and effective teaching style!
Reviewed by: Thomas G, June 2014
A surprisingly fun experience!