The Lion King Theater Show
'The Lion King' is the popular story of the young lion cub Simba, as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king.
A spectacular visual feast, this adaptation of Disney's much-loved film transports audiences to a dazzling world that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to King of the Pridelands!
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Strand Carvery. Strand Carvery is situated close to the theater and serves a traditional roast dinner menu. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top Price Seating
Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
Standard price tickets offer clear view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle
Top Price Seating & Dinner
Ticket for top price seating at The Lion King Theater Show at Lyceum Theater, including two-course dinner at Strand Carvery at strictly 6:00pm
The Lion King Theater Show in London
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Minimum age is 5 years
First course (choice of one):
- Soup of the day
- Your choice from the cold buffet (including seafood, poached salmon, asparagus, terrines, quiches and salad)
- Roast beef
- Roast leg of lamb
- Roast breast of Norfolk turkey
- Roast gammon (smoked or non-smoked)
- Pear and macadamia nut crumble
- Strawberry trifle
- Passion fruit Eton Mess
- Chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cheese board of English cheddar, Somerset brie, Cropwell stilton, pear and ginger chutney, celery and biscuits
- Assorted ice cream or sorbet
Reviewed by: Phyllis H, October 2014
Fantastic! I had wanted to see this production for years and I was not disappointed. The dinner before the show was very good but it took us a while to find the place. Perhaps better information on the restaurant's location would help.
Reviewed by: Marie L, September 2014
Loved every minute of the show