Leeds Castle Private Viewing, Canterbury and Greenwich Day Trip from London
- Book by May 31 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Leeds Castle, England
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Thames River cruise
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: Susan A H, April 2015
Our tour guide was professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about all our stops. She also made sure everyone was accounted for and headed in the right direction when the tour ended after the sunset cruise. Leeds Castle was beautiful and very interesting, Canterbury Cathedral is lovely and it was nice to have some time on our own there for lunch and a bit of shopping. Wish we could have had more time in Greenwich to actually go in to one of the museums before they closed.
Reviewed by: Judy C, April 2015
This tour packed quite a lot in one day and was very enjoyable. Leeds Castle is lovely with a fascinating history, there was a bonus visit to the Battle of Britain memorial near Dover and we had plenty of time to experience the splendor of Canterbury Cathedral. The walking tour of Greenwich was a quick introduction to this interesting part of London, but really seeing the area would require another day trip. The Thames River cruiser back was a nice ending, despite a rather cold wait for it to arrive. A most enjoyable day out.