Fátima and the Sanctuary Basilica Half Day Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
With your guide, visit Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary (Nossa Senhora de Fátima Santuario), a place of worship visited each year by more than four million pilgrims who travel to pay their respects and worship at the shrine. See the Chapel of Apparitions, the place where the Virgin Mary appeared, and see the tombstones of the two of the three shepherd kids who reported the apparition.
You’ll have free time to explore the site at your own pace, enjoy some quiet time on your own and attend mass, if you wish.
Finally, relax in your coach and admire views of the Portuguese countryside on the drive back to Lisbon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
Reviewed by: Noel G, Ireland, October 2014
First class tour. Bus picked us up and dropped us back to hotel. Tour guide and driver were excellent.
Reviewed by: Patrick S, September 2014
This tour is highly recommended! There are several good points I can enumerate:
1. Very convenient – pickup was prompt and directly from the hotel. Drop off was directly to the hotel as well.
2. Content – we went to Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazare, Batalha, and Fatima. This is a lot of places in one day. Our tour guide, Ana, gives remarkable information on the sites while on the bus and on the sites themselves.
3. Value for Money – for the number of sites, experience, and Portuguese history, this brings the most bang for your buck!
4. Free Time on the sites – there are some free time allocated for some sites.
A noteworthy point, if you are after visiting a specific site in detail, like in Fatima, this might not be the best tour for you. Because there is quite little time left for free roaming and exploring, you will quickly run out of time if you want to drill down into more details, or attend service, on the programmed sites.