Make your special day even more memorable! Say "I do" in the Grand Canyon and fly from Las Vegas in a six-seater helicopter. All the arrangements are made for you, and you can even have an Elvis impersonator perform the ceremony (additional cost).
Important Note: Helicopter may hold up to 4 passengers plus the minister and pilot. Pricing shown is per person based on a booking of 4 passengers.
A luxury limousine will transfer you to your waiting helicopter, along with two guests, your minister and photographer. You'll fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and world-famous Hoover Dam, before journeying deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world.
You'll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff that's accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll exchange your wedding vows, enjoy a champagne picnic and pose for your photographer.
Your return flight takes you over downtown Las Vegas and the lights of Fremont Street. Continue past the Stratosphere Tower and along the Las Vegas Strip before returning to McCarran International Airport and your waiting limousine.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian or German. The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
You have the option to also include a professionally filmed DVD of your ceremony, and one of the following photo tour packages:
- One hour: One hour limousine photo tour with two stops on the strip
- Two hour: Two hour limousine photo tour with four stops on the strip
Please note: The listed price does not include fees for the Marriage License, $60.00 and Driver Gratuity, $35.00. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Limousine pick-up is available from Las Vegas hotels
- Weddings available from 8am to sunset, please advise at time of booking your preferred time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos on CD; certificate holder; private limo service
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 1-hr limo photo tour
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 2-hr limo photo tour
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding
- Private round-trip helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Ceremony in the Grand Canyon
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the helipad and back to your hotel
- 12 rose presentation and matching boutonniere
- 100 professional portraits on CD
- Custom certificate holder for your marriage license
- Decorated six-inch wedding cake and champagne
- Minister fees
- Local taxes
- Elvis impersonators are available at the terminal for an additional charge (approximately US$225.00)
- Marriage license fee (approx. USD60.00)
- Driver gratuity (approx. $US35.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 4 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Limousine fits up to six guests for no additional cost
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Upon check out please provide your preferred time for the wedding in the special requirements field
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.