2-Day Private Tour of Malacca from Kuala Lumpur
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Overnight triple room accommodation in 4-star hotel; three people per room
USD $366.66Pricing details
Overnight double room accommodation in 4-star hotel; two people per room
USD $458.65Pricing details
Overnight single room accommodation in 4-star hotel; one person per room
USD $917.31Pricing details
- Private 2-day tour
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach, depending on group size
- Overnight accommodation at Equatorial Hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A standard double room includes one double/queen bed good for one or two people; a standard triple room contains three single beds and is ideal for families.