Select a datex
Get an in-depth overview of the rich history and culture of Malacca on this 2-day tour from Kuala Lumpur with your own private guide. On a guided walk through the city center, witness Portuguese and Dutch influences of the city’s historical structures, like the Porta de Santiago (A’Famosa) and the Stadthuys (Dutch Square). Visit popular destinations like the Cheng Hoon Teng Taoist temple and Jonker Street, bustling with shops selling local delicacies and souvenirs. Enjoy a scenic drive through the countryside and visit an old Malaysian village, or ‘kampong.’ Your expert guide will provide knowledgeable commentary about all the sites you visit.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Stadthuys or Dutch Square
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from your Kuala Lumpur hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Overnight triple room accommodation in 4-star hotel; three people per room
Overnight double room accommodation in 4-star hotel; two people per room
Overnight single room accommodation in 4-star hotel; one person per room
- Private 2-day tour
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach, depending on group size
- Overnight accommodation at Equatorial Hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A standard double room includes one double/queen bed good for one or two people; a standard triple room contains three single beds and is ideal for families.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.