Whether you’re a lifelong fisherman or you’re simply getting inspired by your Alaskan cruise, try your luck with the fish of the northern Pacific Ocean on this private fishing trip from the port of Juneau. On this shore excursion, you and three to five of your closest cruise companions have the freedom to select either a four-hour wild salmon private fishing trip or a six-hour halibut private fishing trip. Your licensed Alaskan state fishing guide will provide on board support as you stand on the deck of the ship and reel in those fish.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
When your cruise ship docks in Juneau, meet your licensed Alaskan state fishing guide for a private fishing shore excursion. You'll climb aboard the decks of a comfortable fishing vessel, equipped with a heated cabin and bathroom. Enjoy complimentary snacks, soft drinks and bottled water as you fish for your own catch to take home.
You have the choice of either a four-hour wild salmon fishing excursion or a six-hour halibut fishing excursion. Both trips can take between one to six people. Depending on the season, on the four-hour wild salmon trip you may catch spring or feeder chinook salmon, chum salmon, pink salmon or coho salmon. If you select the six-hour halibut option, you and your fellow anglers will enjoy lunch and beverages on-board with your fellow anglers.
If you bag the big one, you'll enjoy the personalized service and ease of having your catch professionally processed and shipped safely to your door.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Juneau for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Halibut Catch on the Private Fishing Trip
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Port of Juneau. The dock representative will be holding a sign with the local tour operator name written on it.
- Departure times are flexible and will be scheduled to suit your ship’s arrival and departure times
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private 4-hour salmon fishing excursion
Private 4-hour halibut fishing excursion. Lunch provided.
Juneau Shore Excursion: Private Fishing Trip
- Private fishing trip
- Professional fisherman guide
- All necessary fishing gear and bait is provided
- Snacks, soft drinks and bottled water are provided on board
- Lunch provided with private 6-hour halibut fishing trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fuel surcharge
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.