Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Hop back on board your coach and travel along Kidron Valley, past the Garden of Gethsemane – where Jesus was said to have prayed before his crucifixion – to the walls of the Armenian quarter of Jerusalem’s Old City.
Stop to gaze at the famous Western Wall, a site nicknamed the 'wailing wall' after the vast crowds of worshipers (both Jews and Muslims) who use it as an open-air synagogue to pray. After soaking up the atmosphere, continue by foot into the Old City’s Christian quarter to wander along the Via Dolorosa. The road was once an important pilgrimage route for Christian visitors, believed to mark the way to the site of Jesus’ crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Take a walk along Jerusalem’s old Byzantine main street, passing through the Jewish quarter, and then return to your minibus. Your half-day tour then finishes with a drop-off at Ashdod Port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ashdod port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jerusalem Half Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned car or minibus
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Viator’s worry-free guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements