Private Tour: Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
When you arrive, visit Brahma Temple, dating back to the 14th century. From the outside, notice the marble and stone construction and see its distinct shikhara (red pinnacle). Enter the temple with your guide and see the holy life-size image of Brahma, with four hands and four faces, each oriented in a different direction.
At midday, depending on your sightseeing schedule, your guide will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy an authentic Indian lunch.
Next, walk to nearby Pushkar Lake and learn how it’s considered the holiest lake in the country. Your guide will tell you how it serves as a bathing spot during Kartik Purnima, a Hindu holiday celebrating a full moon, where devotees come to cleanse themselves of their sins.
Here, you may see pilgrims taking a ceremonial bath prior to entering the Brahma Temple. On the banks of the lake, you may also witness a traditional puja ritual, a religious ritual performed by Hindus as an offering to various deities. If you wish, you may participate in this ritual with the help of your guide for a truly immersive experience.
After your private tour, you’ll return to your Jaipur hotel in the evening.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees to all site attractions
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- While no dress code is strictly enforced, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple