Cappadocia In One Day Small-Group Tour from Istanbul: Rose Valley, Ortahisar, Kaymakli Underground City and Pigeon Valley
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
For bookings up to 30 days before travel
USD $340.00Pricing details
For last-minute bookings (30 days to 2 days) before travel
USD $455.00Pricing details
Cappadocia In One Day Small-Group Tour from Istanbul: Ozkonak Underground City, Uchisar and Open-Air Museum in Goreme
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip flights from Istanbul to Kayseri International Airport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Turkish meze (small appetizers) of breads, aubergine, artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, meatballs and yoghurt with cucumber and garlic
- Chicken, lamb or beef kebabs
- Baklava (filo pastry layers filled with nuts and sweetened with honey or syrup) and coffee
Reviewed by: Patricio S, January 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Jjallen36, December 2014
We had just one day to see this absolutely fantastic part of Turkey and this tour did it all for us. We left our Istanbul hotel at 4:40 AM and returned at 10:30 PM so you must be prepared for that long day. We were lucky and had a sunny day and even in November is was warm enough to be able to enjoy everything.
The sights are even more stunning than one sees in the pictures and photographs of other people. Our guide took us to everything promised and we had a wonderful lunch at a very nice restaurant. The shuttle ride from the airport in Keysari to the landscape we wanted to see was 30 to 45 minutes and we made a couple stops along the route to drop off other travelers on the shuttle. Our shuttle driver spoke very little English so we were not exactly sure of "the plan" for our tour, but once he dropped us off at the meeting point with our guide for the day everything ran smoothly. There were only 4 of us plus guide and driver in a very comfortable mini van.
We loved the tour and very highly recommend it. Even if you have only one day and no chance to take the highly touted balloon ride over the area, what you will see will amaze you.