Cappadocia In One Day Small-Group Tour from Istanbul: Devrent Valley, Ozkonak, Pasabag, Avanos and Goreme Open-Air Museum
Book before December 31, 2014, and save 10%
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
For bookings up to 30 days before travel
For last-minute bookings (30 days to 2 days) before travel
Cappadocia In One Day Small-Group Tour from Istanbul: Ozkonak Underground City, Uchisar and Open-Air Museum in Goreme
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip flight from Istanbul to Kayseri Airport
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with coffee
- Pottery-making class
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Turkish meze (small appetizers) of breads, aubergine, artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, meatballs and yoghurt with cucumber and garlic
- Chicken, lamb or beef kebabs
- Baklava (filo pastry layers filled with nuts and sweetened with honey or syrup) and coffee
Reviewed by: Hermione K, July 2014
This tour was fabulous. Cappadoccia is really worth a visit. If you don't have a lot of time, one day is really enough for getting a feel for the area. Even though we had to catch the bus at 5:00 am and didn't get back to our hotel until 9:00 pm the tour was not exhausting. There was a good mix of bus travel and walking around that we never felt tired. The tour included a very good lunch, not your typical crummy tour meal. Our guide was excellent. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: lauren.storey, June 2014
Well organized enough time to see all the sites.