Cappadocia In One Day Small-Group Tour from Istanbul: Devrent Valley, Ozkonak, Pasabag, Avanos and Goreme Open-Air Museum
Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
For bookings up to 30 days before travel
For last-minute bookings (30 days to 2 days) before travel
Cappadocia In One Day Small-Group Tour from Istanbul: Ozkonak Underground City, Uchisar and Open-Air Museum in Goreme
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip flight from Istanbul to Kayseri Airport
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with coffee
- Pottery-making class
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Turkish meze (small appetizers) of breads, aubergine, artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, meatballs and yoghurt with cucumber and garlic
- Chicken, lamb or beef kebabs
- Baklava (filo pastry layers filled with nuts and sweetened with honey or syrup) and coffee
Reviewed by: Rhoda S, October 2014
Very comprehensive tour!
Reviewed by: Eugene B, October 2014
All of the connections were all met from the hotel pick up to getting to the flight and the return from the tour back to the airport and hotel. It was nice not to have to worry about all of those connections. The tour guide was very informative and well versed in the area.
The main thing you might examine is after we got off the plane a young man picked us up in a van, didn't say a word, no greeting, no comment about what was to happen next. Here were were traveling for an hour and a half through this very magical, mysticall, and fantastic scenery for an hour and a half and the driver had absolutely nothing to say. The tour with some explanation about where we were and how the day was to unfold would have been not only courteous but helpful for the travelers. The young man seemed to be very unhappy and not enjoying his job very much. The tour could have been very improved by some commentary for that first hour and a half instead of just riding with an angry driver!!! Once we met the tour guide she was great. Thanks for asking for our opinion. Eugene Bartell