New and Old Hong Kong Walking Tour: Sheung Wan District
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Man Mo Temple
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
- 2 passenger minimum to operate
Reviewed by: robert s, June 2013
Fascinating way to begin our trip in Hong Kong. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and helpful. Some of my best photos are from this tour.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, November 2012
The guide was terrific ! The tour was perfect ! The pace was good and the information he supplied was very interesting and on target !