Rhodes Shore Excursion: Private Lindos Tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Lindos’ pretty streets are fringed by the sugar cube houses found on many a Greek island, but it’s the magnificent 4,000-year-old acropolis that gives the village its star appeal. Work your way up Lindos’ gently winding cobblestone streets, and head inside the acropolis to explore with your guide. Have your camera ready to capture sights of the ruined Byzantine fortress and an Ancient Greek temple, and gaze down at the sweeping Bay of St Paul.
After discovering the delights of Lindos Acropolis (entrance own expense), make your way back into the village to visit the Byzantine Church of the Ascension. Admire its stately interiors and stained glass windows, and then enjoy some free time to explore the village independently.
Return to your minivan, and travel back along the breathtaking coastal roads. Your private tour then finishes with a drop-off at the Port of Rhodes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Rhodes for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rhodes Shore Excursion: Lindos Private Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Lindos Acropolis (6 euro)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes