What could be more quintessentially Scottish than lochs and castles? You'll travel through the picturesque highlands passing through the haunting Glencoe and seeing Loch Lomond, Scotland's largest loch.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
With a maximum group size of 16 passengers, you are sure to have a memorable and personal experience on this special day trip to Scotland's west Highland lochs, Glencoe and castles. You'll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan, reach out-of-the-way places and receive individual attention from your expert driver/guide.
- Loch Lomond - Scotland's largest loch
- Loch Awe - Scotland's longest loch
- Ruins of Kilchurn Castle
- Castle Stalker
- The stunningly beautiful Glencoe
- Majestic peak of Buachaille Etive Mor
- Rannoch Moor
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007
Explore the stunning scenery of Glencoe on your tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Glasgow
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
West Highland Lochs, Glencoe and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow
- Professional driver/guide
- Modern Mercedes minivan with forced air ventilation (maximum 16 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- There are opportunities to take nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.