Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Once back at the farm, you are served a delicious Tuscan meal of Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salami and bruschetta. While eating you will have the chance to sample some of the finest Chianti wines (the wine tasting fee is included in the tour, wines are also for sale).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 10am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available May to September only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: hulachicaerin, August 2014
I chose this tour because it seemed different, it went way beyond expectations. Jean Luca and the other guides were fabulous, the wine tasting short but great, the horse ride was lovely thru the olive groves, the girls were darling and I was surprised at finishing with such a great dinner, grazie!!
Reviewed by: Jennifer H, July 2014
Amazing day!!! Great for beginning horse riders.