Explore Ireland's west coast highlights on a coach and rail day trip from Dublin to the wild Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and picturesque Galway Bay.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
Departing from Dublin Heuston Station, you'll catch a train to Limerick (breakfast service available onboard), where you'll enjoy a short tour of the treaty city, the setting for Frank McCourt’s best-selling memoir Angela's Ashes.
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
The Burren, Clare
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dublin Heuston Station
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:45pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.