City Sightseeing Cordoba Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
Aboard this City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus, admire sights such as these, alongside more top city attractions, like Augustus’ Mausoleum and Calahorra Tower – two monuments that hark back to Cordoba’s Roman. Swing past the Alcazar of Cordoba, or perhaps hop off at San Lorenzo to visit a church that was built at the bequest of King Ferdinand III of Castile.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 80 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the 17 stops around the city to explore Cordoba’s countless delights.
Cordoba Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Panoramica del Rio
- Jardin Botanico-Xoologico (Cordoba Botanical Gardens)
- Ciudad de los Ninos (City for Kids park)
- San Basilio (Old Alcazar neighborhood)
- Puerta de Almodovar
- Mercado Victoria
- Gran Capitan
- Estecion de Trenes-Autobuses (bus station)
- Palacio de la Merced- Diputacion (city hall)
- Malmuerta-Santa Marina
- Plaza del Corazon de Maria
- San Lorenzo Church
- Realejo-San Andres (Church of San Andres)
- Ayuntamiento-Templo Romano
- Arco del Portillo (Arc of the Portillo)
- Puente Romano (Roman Bridge of Cordoba)
- Banos Califales-Alcazar
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valid for 1 calendar day
USD $19.15Pricing details
Valid for 2 calendar days
USD $23.66Pricing details
Cordoba Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1- or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket (depending on option selected)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (lower level only)
- Audio commentary available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and Arabic, plus special kid's commentary
Reviewed by: Angel R, May 2015
Great routes and schedule. Staff was very helpful and kind.
Reviewed by: Eileen R S, May 2014
Really good value, although it was difficult to use the inner bus due to demand, we were unable to get back on from the Palace of Viana had to walk to the stop where the outer bus route ran, more available would have been good.The drivers were very helpful and informative, pointed out all the Patios open on the route, plus places of importance.The experience in Cordoba was excellent be it very hot, well worth a visit.