Haunted Chicago Segway Tour
Join in the Halloween fun all October long! Costumed guides and ghoulish tales--this haunting good-time is not to be missed!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Feel goose bumps on your skin as you stand in the alley where more than 600 Chicagoans perished in 1903. Listen for the faint sound of an unmanned piano playing in the ballroom of the Michigan Avenue Hotel. Stand at the shore of the Chicago River -- the sight of the worst maritime disaster in Chicago history that claimed the lives of 800 people in 1915.
While you see these ghostly sites and hear the spooky tales, you’ll also have the added benefit of admiring some of Chicago’s famous landmarks lit up at night. Zoom through the dark city streets on your Segway, soaking up the eerie nighttime atmosphere.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Use of personal Segway
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. The maximum recommended weight limit is 260 pounds.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours sell out quickly in summer - please book in advance
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
Reviewed by: Franklin R, August 2015
We were stuck in traffic and in danger of being late to the tour but the guides and staff were super nice and promised to make sure we were not disappointed. We did manage to arrive in the nick of time so no accomodation was needed after all. The segway tour was so much fun we are already looking forward to the next one.
Reviewed by: Jeff S, August 2015
Wonderful tour! Kate was our tour guide and was so friendly and fun!! My only recommendation is to have a larger pre-tour practice area. Beginners need a little more space to get comfortable with the machine. We will definitely be taking another tour when we travel to Chicago next year!!!!