Chicago Segway Art & Architectural Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This 2-hour Segway tour is a fun and unique way to experience the the Windy City’s art and architectural sites.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- 15-minute orientation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 12 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
Reviewed by: Veronica L, May 2015
Benjamin was fun, entertainig, informative and made the 2hrs go by very quickly. Lots of tidbits of info you wouldn't normally come across unless you did a tour like this. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by: Linda C, December 2014
The tour was amazing! We went on the first tour of the day on a Sunday and it was just us and the tour guide. We were able to cover a lot of ground. Great fun, love the Segway .