Chicago Segway Art & Architectural Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This 2-hour Segway tour is a fun and unique way to experience the the Windy City’s art and architectural sites.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- 15-minute orientation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 14 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
Reviewed by: Melinda H, July 2012
It was great. We loved everything about it. We felt safe and prepared after the video and practice. Our fearless leader was great. He watched us cross streets and kept a close eye on us. Would do it again.
Reviewed by: J Kelly T, August 2011
It was great! My guide, Dana, was wonderful. She really knew her stuff. She answered my questions, made me feel confident and provided just the right amount of fun. I recommeded the tour to others and I hope they followed up. It was easy, fun and the BEST way to see the sights.