Chicago Segway Art & Architectural Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This 2-hour Segway tour is a fun and unique way to experience the the Windy City’s art and architectural sites.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- 15-minute orientation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 14 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
Reviewed by: Linda C, December 2014
The tour was amazing! We went on the first tour of the day on a Sunday and it was just us and the tour guide. We were able to cover a lot of ground. Great fun, love the Segway .
Reviewed by: Alan M, October 2014
I took the tour last week and it was my first time on a Segway. Our tour-guide and instructor was Paul who presented a nice and relaxed trip for a novice such as myself. The tour was informative, the staff was friendly and the experience is one I would recommend to anyone. Just an added advantage was that the tour started early in the morning, giving plenty of time to visit other sites with your new found knowledge of downtown Chicago.