Chicago Segway Art & Architectural Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This 2-hour Segway tour is a fun and unique way to experience the the Windy City’s art and architectural sites.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- 15-minute orientation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 14 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
Reviewed by: Michael G, August 2014
Kim was fantastic!! She was patient and very, very helpful in getting everyone used to their segways. Then she offered us a choice of two directions and told us what we would see either way. We all opted for the more architectural tour since that was what we were all hoping to see. She gave terrific information and answered all questions. She offered to take and took pictures of the tour members at various photo opportunity spots. All in all it was a great two hours that just flew by. I highly recommend this tour as you really get to see a good deal of the memorable building of this fun city.
Reviewed by: Julie S, August 2014
Outstanding tour and leader. Kim (?) was friendly, knowledgeable, fun and personable. We had a great time seeing the city and learning to use a Segway.