Select a datex
See Chicago’s landmark architecture, outdoor sculptures and famous skyline by Segway! This family-friendly guided tour is both an exciting and educational way to explore Chicago. Plus, you'll save your feet from a day of walking and instead, quickly glide along the lakefront soaking in views of the spectacular skyline while seeing some of the tallest buildings in the world.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Before your tour begins, you'll have a 15-minute orientation to get familiar with the Segway. Then you're off gliding through beautiful Grant Park where you will pass by Buckingham Fountain, Lincoln Statue and the Museum Campus. Glide around Millennium Park, 24.5-acres featuring the work of world-renowned architects, planners, artists and designers. Continue along Michigan Avenue home of the Chicago Water Tower, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the Magnificent Mile. You'll see structures that exemplify the Chicago "School of Design" by architects including Burnham, Sullivan, Wright, Helmut Jahn, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Holabird. Along the way you'll also see the Bean, the Crown fountain, the BP Bridge and Pritzker Pavilion Band Shell.
This 2-hour Segway tour is a fun and unique way to experience the the Windy City’s art and architectural sites.
Chicago Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Monroe Street - Near Millennium Park
- 8:15 am arrival, 8:30 am departure
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- 15-minute orientation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 14 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.