Chengdu Half-Day Bike Tour
Get a good workout on this half-day bike tour while learning about the daily customs of Chengdu locals. Visit People’s Park, where the locals come to relax and pursue their daily leisure activities. See the Qingyang Palace and the Wenshu Temple to learn about the importance of religion. Absorb Chengdu’s special atmosphere and see the sights of the city through a different lens.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from Chengdu hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Complimentary drop-off at Chengdu hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chengdu Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bicycle rental and fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates daily regardless of weather conditions
- Not recommended for children or seniors over the age of 60
Reviewed by: Geoffrey M, July 2013
My family of four (children age 13 and 10) took this tour with Lillian and would highly recommend it to others of all ages and abilities. Riding a bike in China was more enjoyable than we expected as the traffic seems to respect bikes and moves at a safe pace.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, February 2013