Discover the mysterious beauty of Tulum and the stunning, natural Xel-Ha aquarium. This relaxing, all inclusive excursion from Cancun or Playa del Carmen will give you the opportunity to explore the spectacular Mexican landscape and natural aquatic life. This family friendly excursion is sure to leave the entire family in awe!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
Tulum's close proximity to Cancun and the azure backdrop of the Caribbean Sea makes it the most visited of the Mayan sites in the Yucatan. Tulum flourished in late Post-classical times with buildings dating back to the 12th century. It was once an important trading port, one of the few Mayan cities still inhabited when the Spaniards arrived. Mounted on the edge of a cliff, this abandoned city towers above the beautiful white sandy beach, where the sun rises from the sea above the city walls.
You'll have a 45 minute guided tour of Tulum before departing for the short drive to Xel-Ha. Your guide will point out important sites, explaining the historical significance of buildings such as the Castle, the Temple of the Masks and the God Chaac.
A 20 minute drive will take you to the incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves: Xel-Ha. This special place gathers the best of the Mexican Caribbean all in one place.
Home a wide variety of colorful tropical fish, you can learn how to snorkel and observe the different species up close. You'll explore cenotes (underground caves) or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun along the spectacular coastline!
Underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea feed an environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves. Explore the underwater world by snorkeling and coming face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna such as curious rays and French Angel fish. Other activities include cliff diving, rope bridge walking, and bicycling, kayaking, and much more.
Tulum and Xel-Ha: All Inclusive Day Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels
- Hotel pick up is from 7:00am - 7:30am (exact pick-up time will be provided at time of reconfirmation)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Cancun hotels
Departs from Playa del Carmen hotels
Tulum and Xel-Ha All Inclusive Day Trip from Cancun
- Guided tour at Tulum
- Entrance fee at Xel-Ha
- Food and beverages in Xel-Ha
- Lockers, towels and snorkel equipment at Xel-Ha
- Entrance fee to the archeological site in Tulum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water activities
- Return drop off service to Courtyard by Marriott and Secrets Excellence Playa Mujeres hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please note: the distance between Cancun and Tulum is approximately 1.5 hours. The distance between Tulum and Xel-Ha is only 10 minutes. You will spend approximately 5 hours at Xel-Ha and around 1.5 hours in Tulum.
- Wheelchair accessible
What to Bring:
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of clothing
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.