Szentendre Half Day Sightseeing Trip from Budapest
Venture to Szentendre, town of museums on a half day sightseeing trip from Budapest. Located at the South Gate of Danube Bend, the tiny town squares, meandering streets, Serb temples and baroque bourgeois buildings contribute to a picturesque Mediterranean atmosphere.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Home to a young community of artists, many museums and galleries exhibit the works of locals who lived or currently live in the artists' quarter, established in the past century. You'll have a walk through the baroque center of town, with an opportunity to do some shopping.
Your tour returns to Budapest by boat on the Danube (April 1 to October 31only, tide permitting) and will end at the Pier. During other times or at low tide you will return by bus to the city center.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your centrally located Budapest hotel
November to March
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 2pm. Operates from April to October only
USD $50.44Pricing details
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Coffee at the museum
- Local guide
- Boat trip on Danube (from April 1 to October 31, tide permitting)
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The tour return boat ride operates during April 1 and October 31 only, depending on the tide. At other times or during low tide you will return to Budapest by bus to the city center
Reviewed by: Kenqueen, August 2015
Great tour guide and very informative. Great time management to allow us free time
Reviewed by: Raymond P, USA, January 2015
the guide was very informative, and even on his break sat with us as we drank hot chocolate and tasted wonderful pastries. It was a great tour