Private Walking Tour: Jewish Budapest Including Great Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Budapest Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to two synagogues and the Jewish museum
- Guide will meet you at hotel
- Public transport tickets during tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Patricia B, October 2015
Tamas was a superb guide-- enthusiastic, knowledgeable and entertaining. He provided us with an excellent overview of the city as well as the Jewish quarter. He helped us find a great restaurant for lunch and his love for his city and his ability to convey it were so admirable.
Reviewed by: Victoria G, July 2015
Thomas was fantastic and my 16 year old son really connected with him. Very helpful with other information as well. Would totally do it again.