Private Walking Tour: Jewish Budapest Including Great Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Budapest Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to two synagogues and the Jewish museum
- Guide will meet you at hotel
- Public transport tickets during tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Kearaujo, France, October 2015
Informative and moving. The synagogue was interesting and the museum was well done. Our guide, Lazlo, was knowledgable and entertaining, and we learned a lot about the area. Glad we did it.
Reviewed by: John O, October 2015
Our guide was wonderful. He showed us the highlights of the Jewish area, but also some other interesting places to see in Budapest. He was knowledgeable and informative. I would recommend this tour to anyone going to Budapest.