Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and receive the 2nd day FREE. 2nd days must be taken consecutively.
You will also receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum (USD$25 value), OR a free Boston Harbor Cruise (USD$25 value)
Admission to the Old State House Museum
Show your Old Town Trolley Ticket (after voucher exchange) and receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's preeminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston. The Old State House Museum is conveniently located at Trolley Stop #5.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(Attractions, landmarks are for reference only. Please refer to the trolley map for accurate stop locations)
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2) Historic North End
3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
4) North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
5) Old State House Museum
6) Trolley Stop Store/Theater District
7) Cheers "The Original"
8) Copley Square/Newbury St. Boutiques
9) Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
10) Copley Place Shopping Galleries
11) Back Bay & Hynes Convention Center
12) Fenway Park
14) Charles Street/Antique Row
15) Boston State House/Boston Common
16) South Station, Boston Tea Party
17) Boston Convention & Exposition Center
17a) Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (only open during cruise ship "port of call" days)
18) Liberty Wharf
19) Seaport District
20) Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- November 1 - April 1 - Trolleys depart approximately every 30 minutes from 9:00am until 4:00pm
- April 2 - October 31 - Trolleys depart approximately every 20 minutes from 9:00am until 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Trolley tour
- Narration by professional tour conductor
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to attractions unless noted
- Items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Parking is available at the Boston Common Parking Garage which is underneath the Boston Common. It is located on South Charles Street and right down the street from trolley stop #6
- Complete loop takes 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete (no stops)
- Harbor Cruise operates April - October. Cruise does not operate on Mondays
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Please exchange your voucher with Historic Tours of America for the Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston ticket which will be stamped with the date. This can be exchanged at stops #1, #6 and #10
April - October: The Boston Harbor Cruise (does not operate on Mondays)
November - March: The Boston Tea Party and Ships Museum
Reviewed by: Barry H, USA, October 2014
very convenient way to get around Boston while learning history and facts about the city
Reviewed by: Linda C, USA, October 2014
This was a great way to see Boston. Each trolley driver was different so you learned different things even if you were on the same route. So get on and off to take advantage of the different tour guides. Great value as it was two consecutive days and a a free Boston Tea Party Museum tour which was my highlight; loved the character reenactments and learned a lot!