Best Private Tour: Mysore Palace and Srirangapatna Day Trip from Bangalore
- Book by August 31st, 2015 and travel by March 31st, 2016 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Mysore Day Trip from Bangalore
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended
- Taking photos while inside the Mysore Palace is prohibited
- Visitors must remove footwear prior to entering the Mysore Palace
Reviewed by: Stephanie, June 2015
Great day! Our driver, Raghu, was pleasant, capable and informative. We had several hours with him on our drive from Bangalore to Mysore. He pointed out things if interest along the way, the drive was very enjoyable and informative. Our tour guide, also named Raghu, was knowledgeable, informative and funny. Mysore Palace was breathtaking! The palace alone could be an all day adventure. We enjoyed the architecture and art at both Mysore Palace and Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace. Very long but enjoyable day. If time permits, take two days to see Mysore and surrounding areas.
Reviewed by: SANA A, January 2014
excellent guide I had and made me feel the history of the place.He was so neat in telling me in details about this place.