Jerash Half-Day Trip from Amman
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
On foot, enter through the main city gate and gaze in wonder at the sprawling site spread before you. Founded by Alexander the Great in the 2nd century, Jerash — or Gerasa as it was formerly known — went on to become one of the wealthiest Decapolis cities of the Roman Empire. Today, the city’s lavish ruins of amphitheaters, arches and colonnades hark back to Jerash’s Imperial-era grandeur.
See the Oval Plaza, a forum named for its intriguing shape, and amble down the famous colonnaded street, stopping to take photos by some of the many sights. Pass temples and theaters, and hear historical tales aplenty about the city in its glory days from your guide.
After your walking tour finishes, stroll back to your coach and then relax on the journey back to Amman. Your excursion then ends with a hotel drop-off in the afternoon.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jerash Half-Day Tour
- Professional guide in Jerash
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Jerash ancient city
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required