Select a datex
See Melbourne from the air on an exhilarating 20-minute scenic helicopter flight over central Melbourne and along St Kilda Beach. Your Melbourne helicopter tour includes pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Melbourne hotel followed by refreshments at a V.I.P. departure lounge before embarking on your helicopter flight. This is a luxurious experience not to be missed!
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After taking off from Essendon Airport your helicopter will soar above the city of Melbourne for unbeatable views of the city's great sporting venues as well as major city-center and coastal sights.
Fly along St Kilda beach at 500 feet, you'll circle the world-famous Melbourne Cricket Ground, view the Melbourne Cup home straight as you fly above Flemington Racecourse and follow the route of the F1 Grand Prix track. Take in stunning city skyscraper vistas as you circle Melbourne, flying over the botanical gardens, the Exhibition Buildings and the Dockalnds.
See Melbourne from the unique vantage point that only a helicopter can provide with V.I.P. controlled airspace access.
Melbourne City and St Kilda Beach Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Melbourne hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Helicopter Tour: City Center and St Kilda Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Melbourne hotels by sedan 4-door limousine or range rover sport
- Refreshments in the V.I.P. departure lounge
- 20-minute helicopter flight
- Informative commentary by pilot
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must travel on parents knee and be accompanied by two adults
- There is a maximum of 3 people permitted per helicopter
- Helicopters are weight dependent for safe operations and subject to federal aviation law. Passengers weighing over 100 kilograms (220 pounds) must pay a 100% surcharge (payable direct). Passengers weighing over 136 kilograms (300 pounds) are not permitted to participate.
- According to law, passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Heliport is located at Essendon Airport, approx 15-minutes from Melbourne CBD
- A minimum of 2 people are required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Closest pickup point for guests not staying in the city is at eureka skydeck ticketing office: Eureka Skydeck 88 7 Riverside Quay Southbank 3006 Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.