Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
Price displayed includes a 10% discount off the local admission price for Thursday and Saturday departures, plus receive FREE entry to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Casino. Book now!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up from five convenient locations with air-conditioned transport
- Trained guides - Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it's history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government's Power Plant Tour - Travel 524' into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada Powerwing, generators and a 30-foot-diameter pipe inside one of the four diversion tunnels
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour - See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- A Walk on the Top - Fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walking tour over the top of the dam
- Scenic Lake Mead Overlook - Snap some beautiful scenic photographs of Lake Mead
- Delicious Lunch - Early afternoon lunch on the way back to Las Vegas
- Chocolate Factory - Short but sweet stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Vegas Trivia - Learn about Howard Hughes, the mafia and Las Vegas on the ride back
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Las Vegas hotels
- 7:25 AM Golden Nugget
- 7:30 AM Stratosphere
- 7:35 AM Circus Circus
- 7:40 AM Treasure Island
- 7:50 AM Bally's
- 7:55 AM Monte Carlo
- 8:00 AM Excalibur
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
- Professional guide
- Government's Power Plant Tour
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Walk On The Top Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia, who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- FREE Mac King Comedy Show tickets - Free admission is with the purchase of one beverage per person in the showroom. Show plays Tuesday to Saturday at 1pm and 3pm
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible however wheelchairs are available for rent for approximately USD $5 at the Dam. If you require a wheelchair at the Dam please let your tour guide know.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- 1/2 Fresh Baked Turkey breast sandwich & Homemade soup of the day.
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich served with Homemade Cucumber salad.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich served with fries
- Boulder Burger & Fries. (1/3 lb. burger served with lettuce, tomato,and condiments on the side)
- Avocado Lettuce Tomato & Cheddar cheese Sandwich, on Wheat bread, served with Homemade Cucumber salad.
- Garden Salad. Salad mix, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, and sliced egg.
Please note: gratuities not included
Reviewed by: Felicia D, July 2014
We both enjoyed the tour! Lucked out and got the experienced tour guide, Jonni. She is an asset to her company as she is quite knowledgeable and funny. Everything was perfectly timed on the tour. We were able to visit many spots and tour around without feeling rushed. Delicious meal at lunch included. Would recommend this tour to anyone!
Reviewed by: Ernesto B, July 2014
This is a comedy tour as well as a Hoover Dam tour. It was a GREAT experience. What is the best part is having a knowledgeable tour guide be a comedian. She made it fun, light, and enjoyable. Everyone got to know each other well after a day of being together. Lunch is included which is not usually the case. Very american lunch which just a few options, but you can't beat the price. You have to take this tour. I won't say much not to spoil it. But you must go. Our tour guide is Joni McLaine...simply the best!