Sunset Sailing on Sydney Harbour
This 40-foot (12-meter) luxury cruising yacht has a beautiful teak wood interior, walk-around decks and all the modern conveniences you would expect.
A great way to finish your day or start your evening in style!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset over Sydney Harbour
- 2-hour sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Cheese and fruit platter
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation and departure time will be received at time of booking
- Ocean spray jackets and pants are supplied at no charge
- Maximum of 20 passengers per cruise
- Tour will depart 40 minutes prior to the official sunset time
- Non-marking rubber-soled shoes must be worn at all times, no high heels or hard soled shoes permitted
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Reviewed by: Grant M, December 2015
The perfect way to cruise around the harbour at sunset on a lovely, very charming little yacht. My partner and I have done this cruise a few times, twice we have been the only couple on board. Tony is the perfect host and skipper. Freindly, relaxing, and an amazing way to see the most beautiful harbour in the world. Nibbles and drinks supplied which makes the cruise all the more special. Very highyly recommended. Thankyou Tony, we will be seeing you very soon. G and L
Reviewed by: Ivor E, January 2015
We booked a sunset cruise for our wedding anniversary. Little did we know that we would be the only guests! So, we had a splendid evening in fine weather on a small boat with great views and nice food. Could not have been better. Many thanks to Tony, the operator, who could have easily have cancelled this scheduled sailing because of a low participation response. However, he chose not to do this, and this says a lot about the business ethics and goodwill of his company. We shall certainly recommend this impressive company to all our friends.