Sunset Sailing on Sydney Harbour
This 40-foot (12-meter) luxury cruising yacht has a beautiful teak wood interior, walk-around decks and all the modern conveniences you would expect.
A great way to finish your day or start your evening in style!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset over Sydney Harbour
- 2-hour sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Cheese and fruit platter
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ocean spray jackets and pants are supplied at no charge
- Maximum of 20 passengers per cruise
- Tour will depart 40 minutes prior to the official sunset time
- Non-marking rubber-soled shoes must be worn at all times, no high heels or hard soled shoes permitted
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Reviewed by: Ivor E, January 2015
We booked a sunset cruise for our wedding anniversary. Little did we know that we would be the only guests! So, we had a splendid evening in fine weather on a small boat with great views and nice food. Could not have been better. Many thanks to Tony, the operator, who could have easily have cancelled this scheduled sailing because of a low participation response. However, he chose not to do this, and this says a lot about the business ethics and goodwill of his company. We shall certainly recommend this impressive company to all our friends.
Reviewed by: Lorraine P, October 2013
Fabulous sail on the harbour. Very personalised trip, accommodating, friendly and thoughtful. Something magical about being with a special person (or a small group) on one of the most beautiful harbours under sail. Highly recommended.
Note, it is an older yacht but still has charm.