Best Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
Don't miss the chance to go for a hot-air balloon ride over Far North Queensland's Atherton Tablelands - it's one of the top "must do" activities when visiting the tropics. You have the choice of pick-up from Cairns, the Northern beaches or Palm Cove hotels.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You'll never forget the wonder, romance and silence of watching the sun rise in Tropical North Queensland during your hot-air balloon flight. Your pilot will point out features of the landscape as you enjoy the sensation of floating with up to a dozen other balloons over the Atherton Tablelands. On landing you can join the fun with the crew as you help deflate and repack the balloon - an exciting team effort!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Cairns, Northern beaches and Palm Cove hotels
Tour concludes at original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-min Balloon Flight
30-min hot air balloon flight. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairns and insurance levy
USD $172.95Pricing details
60-min Balloon Flight
60-min hot air balloon flight. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairns and insurance levy
USD $246.54Pricing details
Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Hot air balloon flight
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Insurance Levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided to the satisfaction of the pilot, or they will not be able to fly
- Children aged 4 years and under are not permitted to fly
- Mobile phone contact required when booking
- Pregnant women unable to travel
- Please provide mobile phone number or email address at time of booking
Reviewed by: nayan m, October 2015
Balloon ride kept going on and on as they couldn't find safe place to land. I was about to miss my flight but the team ensured I am at airport at earliest. Cheers to great effort from them ..
Must do if you are in Cairns
Reviewed by: Milts, October 2015
Waking up very early to catch the sunrise was worth it. Staff was very professional and ensured the safety of all the passengers.