Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
As the best way to explore the park is on foot, you will be guided along some spectacular easy- to medium-graded tracks. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photos and, if you’re lucky, you may get up-close views of kangaroos, wombats or even emus.
Walk along Squeaky Beach, where the pure white quartz sand sings under your feet. Soak up the amazing vistas and beauty of the region.
Please note: It takes approximately three hours to drive each way, with plenty of stops to stretch your legs.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children and infants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Evelyn W, Germany, November 2014
One of the best day trips I ever had.
The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun.
The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends.
You get more than money can ever pay for :
A memory that will be with you all your life.
Reviewed by: Kamelia D, October 2014
Best day out of the city!!!