Select a datex
The Whitsunday Crocodile Safari is a unique nature experience, which offers you an exciting day trip into the realm of the saltwater crocodile. You'll depart Airlie Beach by complimentary bus transfers and travel by open-air tractor-drawn wagon-train through Goorganga wetlands and see the land as Captain Cook saw it. Then, you will have the opportunity to spot an estuarine (saltwater) crocodile on the calm water adventure cruise. Have your camera ready!
- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The Whitsunday Crocodile Safari is a full day tour that incorporates a number of different activities to ensure you see the very best of the "wild Whitsundays". Included in the day is a calm-water river cruise along the Proserpine River sighting wild crocodiles and an array of other wildlife, an open-air wagon tour through wetlands, and a Queensland mudcrab capture and display.
The natural attractions of the Whitsundays region do not end at the reef and islands. Local estuaries and wetlands stretch inland from the coast to the Proserpine River, home to the estuarine crocodile, many species of native birds, mammals, reptiles and marine animals. Don't miss the chance to see crocodiles in the wild!
Further travel north or to the Northern Territory is no longer necessary to see a fantastic display of Australian wildlife at its best, the Whitsunday Crocodile Safari, Naturally Australia!
Whitsundays Crocodile Safari
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most accommodation located in Airlie Beach, Cannonvale or Proserpine
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Whitsundays Crocodile Safari
- A two hour calm-water cruise on the Proserpine River with saltwater crocodile watching.
- An open air, elevated tractor drawn, wagon-train tour
- Queensland mudcrab capture and display
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Freshly cooked, traditional bushman's damper and billy tea
- Comprehensive commentary delivered by experienced local guides
- Return coach transfers from Airlie Beach/Shute Harbour and mainland accommodation
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless booking within 7 days of travel date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What to Bring: Binoculars, camera, hat, jacket or pullover, sunscreen
- Crocodiles sightings are not be guaranteed
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.