Cruise down the Seine River on a dinner cruise which combines Paris sightseeing, French cuisine and evening entertainment in one unforgettable package. During dinner there's sophisticated entertainment from a singer and band as you glide along the Seine River.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Choice of seating available
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Your fabulous three-course French dinner is prepared on board by Chef Gras, an Academie Culinaire de France chef, and his team. While enjoying the dishes, you'll glide down the Seine River aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat. Bateaux Parisiens boats have a unique glass roof and panoramic windows, providing unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris.
The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower and sails along the Left Bank to the illuminated Ministry of Finance building at Bercy. The cruise returns to the lights of the Eiffel Tower via the Right Bank.
There are three dinner cruise options to choose from:
Service Etoile Option:
Seating is at a table of six to eight people in the middle of the boat. The boat is entirely glassed-in, so you'll enjoy great views from the middle of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served a Blanc de Blancs Kir aperitif and cheese puffs along with wine, mineral water and coffee service
Service Privilege Option:
Seating is at a table of four people by the window of the boat. You are ideally located to admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Choice of aperitif is included along with wine, mineral water and coffee service.
Service Premier Option:
Seating is at a table at the front of the boat, perfect for taking in the views of Paris by night. On arrival at the pier, you are greeted by a hostess and given priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif with cheese puffs is served, followed by a selection of Chablis and Chateau du Gazin Canon-Fronsac wines, mineral water and coffee service.Your meal is finished with delicious liqueurs.
Hotel pickup is available.
Dinner Cruise on the Seine
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Paris hotel (Zip codes 75001-75020)
- Hotel pickups commence from 7:15pm
Cruise departs at 8.30pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 11:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris river cruise with a 3-course dinner from the service Etoile menu. Seated at a table for 6 to 8 people in the center of the boat.
Paris river cruise with a 3 course dinner from the service privilege menu. Seated at a table for a maximum of 4 people close to the window.
Paris river cruise with a 3 course dinner from the service premier menu. Seated at a round table for a maximum of 8 people at the front of the boat.
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
- Dinner cruise
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Dress code is formal
- Wheelchair accessible
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Entree (choose one):
- Shellfish soup infused with mushrooms, served with crayfish and mushrooms or
- Swordfish marinated in sesame and coriander, spiced with lemon seasoning or
- Duck Foie Gras, yellow plum and walnut chutney and port wine or
- Smoked salmon steak with spices and herbs, Sea urchin and taramasalata Brouillade or
- Scallops, shellfish juice infused with green herbs, chesnuts and lettuce
Main (choose one):
- Atlantic sea bass steak with chardonnay sauce or
- Duckling fillet marinated in red wine, olive oil and pepper sauce or
- Roast beef fillet, perigueux sauce flavored with black truffles or
- Broth-poached poultry breast, served with albufera sauce
- Selection of fine cheeses
Dessert (choose one):
- Matured Saint-Marcellin cheese and mixed salad
- Praline and chocolate desset
- Caramelised pear, sugar tart, milk jam ice cream
- Square lemon and citrus tartlet served with orange crisps
- Mineral water, coffee
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.