The Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Hollywood and Los Angeles!
CityPASS is the best deal in Hollywood giving you discounted admission to these premier attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Red Line Tours' Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (75-minute guided walking tour)
- Choice Ticket: Starline Tours (2-hour narrated Movie Star Homes Tour) OR Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker City Tour
- Choice Ticket: Dolby Theatre Guided Tour OR The Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information, and insider tips.
Special Offer! - Save up to US$53 on four attractions with one CityPASS - that's a saving of over 47%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines! - Book Now!
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Redline Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- Either Starline Hollywood Movie Stars Homes Tour OR Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker City Tour
- Either the Dolby Theatre Guided Tour OR The Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building
Standard Conditions of Validity:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person.
- Please view attraction pricing values in 'view map'. Prices are in US Dollars
Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use
:Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Experience the real glamour and elegance of Hollywood as you immerse yourself in an interactive experience with A-list celebrities, Super heroes, Hollywood icons, Movie makers and much more. Location: 6933 Hollywood Boulevard.Red Line Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour:
Hollywood is a place, a name and a phenomenon known in every corner of the globe. But there is so much more to this Mecca than just movies. Hollywood is a living museum of American architecture and history. Discover little known theatres, landmarks and architectural marvels on this insightful walking tour! Location: Red Line Tours Hollywood Tour Center (at the Stella Adler Theatre), 6773 Hollywood Blvd.
Starline Tours of Hollywood:
See over 50 movie
stars' homes on this 2-hour narrated tour. See the mansions of today's
superstars, homes of Hollywood legends and other sights such as Sunset
Strip, Rodeo Drive and more. Tours depart from Mann's Chinese Theater,
the only place where you can see the famous hand and footprints of the
Location: At the forecourt of Mann's Chinese Theater, 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker City Tour
Explore the city at your own pace while enjoying narration in a choice of 9 different languages of the sites you pass. With over 70 hop-on hop-off stops across Los Angeles, you'll visit the sites that interest you in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Ticket valid for 24-hours unlimited use.
Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd.
Choice Ticket:The Dolby Theatre Guided Tour:
Step behind the velvet rope...and experience Hollywood's premiere theater and home of the Academy Awards Ceremonies. Your guided tour will offer a glimpse of the glamor and sophistication of Dolby (formerly Kodak) Theater and an insider's view of behind-the-scenes production.
Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd.ORHollywood Museum:
The ultimate destination for movie fans, The Hollywood Museum includes miracles of motion picture magic past and present on four floors and in 5,000 eye-popping displays. The spine-tingling cell of Hannibal Lecter and the landmark sets of Moulin Rouge are a few examples of the most spectacular collection of sets, props, costumes and memorabilia ever assembled.
Location: 1660 N. Highland Ave.
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.