Discover the beauty and awesome power of Niagara Falls on a day trip from New York. You'll fly to Upstate New York, tour the falls on both the US and Canadian sides (don't forget your passport!), see all the sights, including a ride on the historic "Maid of the Mist" boat or the Journey Behind the Falls. And at the end of an amazing day you'll take an evening flight back to New York.
- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
After being collected from your Midtown Manhattan hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Upstate New York (approximately one hour). On arrival, you will be met by your guide for the day to board the bus to Niagara Falls.
After lunch, it's time to board the famous "Maid of the Mist" boat for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The "Maid of the Mist" operates only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that "Maid of the Mist" may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
- Due to new TSA policies, each passenger's date of birth, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- Passenger(s) MUST have the required documentation to enter Canada.
- Dates for "Maid of the Mist" may run into November or may cease earlier than October 31 depending on weather
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from midtown Manhattan hotels located between 23rd and 74th Street
- Between 4:45am and 9.30am, depending on flight schedule (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point (between 7pm and 9pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Niagara Falls day trip from New York by air
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- "Maid of the Mist" boat ride (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- This tour can be booked up to 3 months in advance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible, you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 20 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.